Monday, February 9, 2009

it's monday!!

And I am in such a good mood!
I woke up this morning thinking we are another day closer to Spring.
Not only that, but it's just two days until my table time scrappin'
day with Marti & JulieAnn & Kelly (and anybody else who shows!) at We B Scrappin' in Cicero, New York. Yay!
Haven't cropped in so long and I love these girls, so to steal my
blog title....it's all good. PLUS, the weather forecast is good! No snow
to drive in!

Last week, I bought this stamp (from joann's). It's made by Inkadinkado and it spoke to me. I *heart* this stamp!!




Hope this Monday finds everyone happy & warm.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Patti!
Hope you got around OK today.
Love that thought - one day closer to spring!

Nicole said...

That is a great stamp, Patti! You'll get a lot of use out of it I bet!

Leslie said...

Sweet sentiment. It is one that makes your heart fill full, isn't it? Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Love it!