Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You ~


~click card image~

I made an Easter card for my mom. I especially love to make cards when I already know who the receiver will be. I think this Making Memories Easter pp is sweet and I know my mom will love it. Pretty much everything I used is by Making Memories, even the yellow trim. The eyelet trim came from jo-ann's, the beads from Walmart. The card & envelope are a set by DCWV.

~inside of card ~
~the envelope~

Thanks to the 2 Sketches girls for their awesome sketch challenges!
Happy Easter to you!
~patti

11 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is just too cute! your mom will adore it! I love all the detail!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Oh that chick card is adorable and love how you finished the inside as well. Your envelope is great too!

Lulu said...

So pretty! I love the little chickies :)

cheryln said...

love the soft and pretty feeling of this card! fabulous work!

Savitri said...

Sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet!!! I LOVE the lace and the chicks. Such an adorable card!!!

Ewonne said...

Gorgeous! Love the matching envelope as well! Great take on the sketch!

Ching-a-ling said...

awww, so cute!

Tasha said...

oh Patti super cute card
love tasha xx

Heidi Van Laar said...

OMGoodness! This is so, so cute! I love that you decorated the inside and the envie too!

Marti said...

Patti, this card is precious!!! Sorry I haven't called you back from last week. It's been crazy and I'm just sorry I haven't called you back. Love ya!!! Have a Happy Easter!!!!

Nicole said...

That is so cute! Looks so soft and pastelly (that is so not a word is it? LOL!)! I'm sure your Mom loved it!