Saturday, May 23, 2009

Use It!


1. Size: square card base.

2. Theme: SummerSummer is coming up,
so I would like you to use bright colors
and a summerish sentiment.

3. Embellishments: use a flower(s), ribbon, pin(s) and

4. Tools: PunchesUse a punch(es).

Okay, Ingrid...here is the card I came up with.
"summer joy"




I used a bazzill square base w/MM & K&Co. pp.
Ribbon is AC.
The stamp is Inkadinkado, letters AC.
Flower is a Junkitz oldie w/a prima on top.
MM button is tied w/twine &
pin is Heidi Grace.
Punch is the Lace punch by Fiskars.

Thank you for the fun challenge, Ingrid & Rae!

~patti

4 comments:

SAR girls said...

LOVE this card, Patti! The colors are terrific and I love how you have folded the flower!

Unknown said...

gorgeous Patti!!!! love the color combo you used, and the unique folded flower is certainly an eye-catcher, fabulous idea!!!
thanks so much for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
hugs & ♥♥♥~
rae

Nicole said...

That is a such a pretty card! I love the border work!

Ania - "Z Papieru Tworzone" said...

Oh, it`s so cute and beautiful. I love this big flower!