Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Use It! Challenge #13 ~

There's a fun challenge over at the UseIt! blog, hosted this week by Carla.

1) Use 4 pps - scraps!, 2) Use die-cuts, 3) Use bling.

Here's my take on Carla's challenge.



I used a bazzill base, Fancy Pants (2), K&Co., Ki Memories pp.
The die cuts are K&Co. and an oldie from 3 Bugs in a Rug.
Prima Say it w/Crystals for the bling. A little inking & paper tearing.
The ribbon is from my stash...taken from a big bag of pieces.

Thanks to Carla & Rae Barthel over @UseIt! Fun stuff!!

~patti

5 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

super card! love all the bling!

Joanne said...

Wow - very nice!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS card Patti, LOVE that bling, fabulous design!! Thanks SO much for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
hugs & ♥♥♥~
rae

Nicole said...

Oh dear, I LOVE that bling on this card! Stood right out to me!

Rita Barakat said...

Patti- you make the cutest cards!