Sunday, November 15, 2009

Citrus Tree Studios

I am so excited & honored to be a part of the Citrus Tree Studio Design Team.
I was chosen for the winter term. Yay! Something to look forward to through our very long, seems like it will never end, winter. Cindy, the owner is such a nice lady! Everyone at the site is passionate about scrapping and it shows in their work. I've already made some nice friends, even if I am old enough to be many member's mom. HA!! So it goes...

I received the first kit (December's) to work with and I am so impressed! The kit is jam packed full of well coordinated, fun, new on the market stuff! Saying it's fabulous does not do it justice!

Come on over to
CT and say "hi". You'll be welcomed with open arms.

~patti

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Congrats again Patti! I can't wait to see your projects!

Jamilie said...

Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!! Love all your work!