Friday, December 4, 2009

My Sketch World ~


young gun '06

{click to see a close-up}

I saw this sketch by Lucy Chesna, over at My Sketch World and immediately thought of a hockey puck. I've had this trading card (I bought two off of e-bay, one to scrap) for a couple of years now. It was weird...but I almost didn't want to scrap it, not wanting to jinx Jimmy. {I know! Being superstitious is so silly.}


Anyway, it was so fun to make this page. I used Lily Bee & Crate pp, a K&Co. die cut, some thickers, raw 7 Gypsies chip swirls, old chatterbox chip buttons. For the trading card, I pop dotted the plastic case. Then I added the doodlebug metal clip to the actual card so that one can pull it out and look at the stats on the back. Some zig zag machine stitching and there ya have it.


Thanks to Lucy for the fun sketch!!


~patti

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

How fun! Fantastic layout Patti!

Lucy Chesna said...

love the layout