Saturday, April 10, 2010

April's challenge @Blue Moon Scrapbooking

The present challenge over at Blue Moon is a "Master Cutter Challenge". Just cut up some pp and use it on a lo. How easy is that? With Prima, Websters, gcd studios...there are so many beautiful images waiting to be cut up. :) I used all three of the above patterned papers on my lo.


After I had the images cut out, I sprayed them all w/glimmer mist.
For the bird's nest, I split stitched with DMC for some added texture.



Thanks, Blue Moon for the fun challenge!
~patti

5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Oh my word Patti! What an incredible layout! Love your embellies and your design! Love the photo too!

Melonie said...

Beautiful Patti! I love the little birdies all about. Super sweet picture too:)

Jamilie said...

Gorgeous lo Patti!!! Love it!

~jan said...

My favorite of all time! Beautifully done, my friend!

Katie said...

what a gorgeous layout! amazing job with all that cutwork!