Friday, March 13, 2009

using the stash...

Over at the site http://useyourstash.blogspot.com/ they're having a challenge to use eyelets on a lay-out. My father-in-law (one of my very favorite people in the whole entire world) had his 77th birthday celebration this past week-end. I had to tell him 3 times to shut his mouth before I could get a good shot of him. {He is a riot!!} Anyway, this is the lo I came up with while using my stash.

{As always, click any image for a larger view.}



I pop dotted the scalloped edge cardstock w/the eyelets and also used my Heidi Swapp distress tool on the edges of cs & pp. (Love that look!) Then, just for a little bit of manly sparkle, I added golden rod stickles on top of the Scenic Route stickers.

thanks for stoppin' by,
~patti

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Love this layout. Thanks for participating!

Kimmie~Use Your Stash

Corey W. said...

Patti this is so amazing - love the picture shape, too!!!!

SAR girls said...

"Manly sparkle"! I love it! :)

Nicole said...

Your FIL looks like he'd be hilarious to be around!! Your use of eyelets is CRAZY FUN!!