Saturday, May 22, 2010

Creative Cuts & More Matchbox ~



For my fourth project as a guest designer at Creative Cuts & More, I chose to alter the matchbox. The matchbox comes in a variety of colors & textures, including metallic cardstock. One can easily find the perfect color to match your party theme!! You can see the matchbox #01 here.


I wanted my first box to be simple, yet classy. Using the metallic cs gave me the classy I was going for. For the simple, I used my computer to type "Kate & Tim", printed on white bazzill, then mounted on metallic cs and pop dotted to the matchbox. So simple and quick too! Wouldn't these make pretty engagement party or wedding reception favors?




My second box is covered with gcd studios pp & trimmed w/bazzill cs. Some ribbon, buttons and chocolate candy complete the cute, versatile matchbox. :)



I hope you've enjoyed my CC&More project.

Thanks for stopping by!


~patti

4 comments:

~jan said...

Classy & cute-both projects are terrific, Patti! And me being me I have to comment on yur choice of chocolates! Yum! ;)

mustangkayla said...

Those are super cute! LOVE them!

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous work, Patti! TFS!!!

Jamilie said...

Those are super cute!!!