Sunday, May 9, 2010

Creative Cuts & More project two ~

For my second Creative Cuts & More project, I chose to alter the Elegant Window Square Box #01. For the see-through open top of the box, I recycled some scrapbooking packaging acrylic and glued to the inside of the top. This way, I can fill it, and the receiver will be able to peek through and see the contents. :)



This box was a breeze to assemble! I cut strips of Jillibean pp, inked them and adhered to the sides of the top of the box. For embellishments, I chose more Jillibean - sticker & trim, some older felt MM flowers and misc. buttons from my stash.

{The Jillibean pp, sticker & trim came from the "Delightful Things" May kit @Citrus Tree Studio.}

So, when you need a little gift of love for someone special, grab a box from Creative Cuts and More! Add some cute embellies and voila! You're set! :) :)

~patti

13 comments:

Nicole said...

What a cute little box. Patti you have such great ideas:)

jenney said...

That is too cute, Patti!!

~jan said...

Love that trim, Patti! Terrific job with jazzing up that cute box!!

gottaluvboyz said...

Too adorable! I think you and Kayla may have sold me on some Creative Cuts projects!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Mother's Day!

Steph Zerbe said...

So fun and pretty! I love these boxes!!!

Catherine said...

This is so cute! I love it!

pamala said...

Very cute! Love it!

mustangkayla said...

So sweet Patti! Fab work!

Chrissy D said...

Ohh beautiful little box - I love the twill you used!

Holly said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Love the soft colors and that gorgeous ribbon!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute box, love the ribbon!

Noelle Reese said...

So pretty! I love it!!

Becky Voth said...

Adorable!