Thursday, November 11, 2010

party time tuesdays - challenge 20!

There's inspiration galore at Party Time Tuesdays!
This week, the DT chose this image to use as an inspiration challenge.

Fun, right?

Here is my PTT birthday card - "celebrate"


I used Fancy Pants pp - just added some stickles and glitter. The corner pieces are cut from ki memories stickers. Ribbon is Offray. I also added some handstitching - I love to handstitch...to me, it is so relaxing.

Thanks PTT girls, for the fun challenge this week!! :)

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Great card, very creative! Thanks for joining us at PTT this week!

mustangkayla said...

Cute card! Love the colors!

~jan said...

IM all about that ribbon and brad! :) Love the sparkles on this wonderful card, Patti! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

paige said...

Bright and fun card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Dianna said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for coming to the party at Party Time Tuesdays!