By accepting this award I must complete the following tasks:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded me.
This would be Marlene!!! Thanks, Marlene - you are over-the-top-awesome!!!
2) Share 8 things about myself.
3) Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
4) Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Okay, 8 things about myself…
1) I sing loud, awful & often.
2) I love my dog like he's a person.
3) I have two fabulous adult sons who I have a hard time calling "men".
I still see them as my boys.
4) My hubs and I love to travel and have visited 14 National Parks in the U.S. - from California to Maine.
5) I'm in my 20th year at the same job!
6) I am a Landlady. I nice landlady though, not a mean one.
7) My family requests my kick-a$$ cheesecake (oh, and sometimes....I swear).
8) I love to meet new people and can talk to anybody - airports, the mall, public restrooms - it's all good. ;) :) :)
Now, 8 blogs that are new to me and totally fabulous!!!
1) Mara - "Love Your Mother" Not only does this girl scrap, but she bakes like a banshee!! Then....she posts mouth water, wicked tease you pics w/recipes and directions! Love me some Mara!!
2) Kelly - "Living in a House of all Boys" - Kelly posts beautiful pics of her little boys and she makes the most cool, hip & fun projects that come together quickly. Hey, this woman has 4 little boys!! She needs quickly. ;)
3) Aimee - "Optimistic Scrappiness" - Love, love, love Aimee's attention to detail. And, if I can say this without sounding like a weirdo stalker.....she reminds me of me. Love her stuff!
4) Natalie - "Keeping It Simple" - Natalie totally rocks color!!! Love her use of embellies and her fun, happy style.
5) Amy - "CurlyQ Mosaics" - Run to Amy's blog. So many unique, fab projects!
6) Nicole - "Four Wise Guys" - Nicole is a fun, all-around excellent scrapbooker!!
7) Nora Anne - "Robinson's Nest" - shut-up!!! NoraAnne can stamp & design cards like it's nobody's business!! Inspiration alert!!!
8) Scrappergirl - "The Velvet Lemon" - first of all, who comes up with such a unique blog name as "The Velvet Lemon"? So love that!! Second, love this girl's scrappy style!! Plus, her blog posts are filled with beautiful photos.
YOU'VE ALL BEEN AWARDED "The Sylish Blogger Award"!!! Grab the image and display it proudly!!! :) :)
So, if you have a few extra minutes (and I know they're getting harder to come by with the holidays upon us)...but, you won't be sorry if you sit and browse at the above blogs. Get yourself a nice whatever-it-is that you like to drink, and treat yourself to some fab crafty eye candy. :)