Thursday, December 16, 2010

{toot, toot!!}

Hello to all my fabulous bloggin' friends!!!
I have a fun bit of news to share!
I am excited to join the Party Time Tuesdays new design team!! :)
The gig starts the first Tuesday in January 2011.
Hope you will all come on over to PTT and make some birthday cards with us!

Here is the card I submitted to try and grab a DT spot ~
{happy birthday to you}

...and as long as I'm sharing the above Imaginisce Birthday Bash card, why not share a lo I made of my nephew, Conner's birthday bash? :) :) I so love this line...but I promise I will try not to use it on every card for the next 6 months. haha!!

{conner's party} {Tell me this kid is not a total doll. He is such a good boy too!!}

I'm looking forward to having some card making fun with the PTT girls and you!

Thanks for coming by my blog! Hope you have a super great day!!!

hugs, patti

7 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Congrats on the new gig!! And love the page and card today!! Cute!!! :)

~jan said...

Love the cool shape of your card, Patti! Love the layout-Connor looks like he enjoyed his bash very much!

CONGRATULATIONS on the DT gig-you are going to love it!

gottaluvboyz said...

Congrats, Patti! You are so deserving:) Great LO as well!

wendipooh13 said...

congrats Patti!!!!!! that is sooo exciting!! you totally deserve it girl, way to go!!!!

mustangkayla said...

Congrats Patti! YOU ROCK!

Super fun card and layout!

curlyqmosaics said...

Congrats Patti! Very exciting, and your card is absolutely amazing!

Dianna said...

I'm so excited to have you on the Design Team!

Dianna, Co-Owner
Party Time Tuesdays