Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Citrus Tree Studio {January Kit Reveal}

"Victorian Romance" is the theme of the January kit at CTS.
Let's just say it will make your scrapping easy. It's my favorite CTS kit thus far!
7 Gypsies, Prima, Making Memories...together in one kit.

What's not to love?!

{25 years}


I think I may have used a bit of everything from the kit, plus the add-ons, on this lo. LOL!!

It needed to be special. Tom and I just celebrated our silver anniversary. To add some silvery sparkle to my lo, I embossed the 7 Gypsies letters w/silver embossing powder. I love how they look! I also used the Tim Holtz ink on this lo, inking the Making Memories tape and having fun w/the tickets. I used my "LIFE TIME" stamp on the tickets too, crumpled them...then straightened them out on the lo. The tiny Making Memories stamps can get tucked in anywhere. They are adorable and add a splash of color.

My second lo is of my niece Stephanie, who passed away 4 years ago, and her baby daughter (now 8 years old and so darn sweet!). I could not resist using this heartfelt 7 Gypsies pp! I also love the Creative Imaginations scalloped sheet included in the kit. Go for it...cut it up! A scallop is always such a pretty touch.

{love always}


The 7 Gypsies tags included in the kit inspired me to make this "mother" frame for my mom. I also used a Prima and the beautiful May Arts cream lace trim available for purchase as an add-on. The chipboard letters are also 7 Gypsies and the sweet tiny words are Making Memories. The frame is by Fancy Pants. My mother has this hanging in her livingroom. It looks so pretty with her small print, old fashioned wallpaper showing through.



It's my guess that these Victorian Romance kits are gonna be hot. I hope you'll come on over to CTS and check us out. The gallery is filled with beautiful, romantic, full of love creations.

~patti

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Beautiful beautiful layouts and project!

Rita Barakat said...

Gorgeous layouts! I LOVE that framed project! Everything looks fabulous!

SAR girls said...

Such beautiful projects, Patti!