Wednesday, January 13, 2010

just for fun!

With the CHA getting close, and all of the "I want that" & "I need that" that keeps coming out of my mouth, I thought I really should use up some of the stuff in my stash. So, I made some cards from this Basic Gray chipboard. These dogs totally make me smile!


{I stitched a little felt scarf on this one. Cute, huh?}




{Added tiny black buttons to the watermelon slice.}


{This one got lots of stickles.}


I still have some BG chipboard left over. Want some? Leave me a comment and let me know....I'll see what I can do. :)

~patti

5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Stinkin' cute cards! Just adorable!

papertrails leaver said...

Your cards are so sweet! Yep, I love how you added that red scarf to the scottie. Way cute! The stickles on the flower chipboard is perfect!

Jamilie said...

These are ALL adorable!!! I will have to fly in one day to make cards with you! :-) I also love the red scarf to the doggy and the stitching!

SAR girls said...

I dont need any CB, but I do need to tell you that I adore each of these cards! Yourock, my friend. :)

DGirlLV said...

Your cards are adorable!