Tuesday, October 19, 2010

melonie's sketch challenge @ citrus tree studio




I used Mel's sketch @CTS for this lo - yosemite.


Last month, Tom (the hubs of almost 26 years) and I flew into Sacramento for a ten day California driving adventure. And adventure it was! Scary at times driving into & around Yosemite...scary (at times) driving along Big Sur & the coast....but always, always spectacular! California is such a beautiful state and I am so glad that I got to see it. :)

For the yosemite lo, I used Coredinations cs and Pink Paislee pp.
Citrus Tree Studio is having a crop this coming week-end. Challenges & prizes galore. :) :) :)

1 comment:

~jan said...

That CS is divine. :) Love all the little details on this fab layout, Patti-the buttons, that wide lace and such a gorgeous photo!