Thursday, October 21, 2010

party time tuesdays challenge #17!


The challenge this week at Party Time Tuesdays is to make a birthday card - your choice, anything goes. What scrapper doesn't love that freedom to create? I know I do.



This past week-end, I bought some Fancy Pants "it's your day" line. So, so cute!! For this card, I used the FP pp, rub-on & sticker. After putting it together, I added some handstitching. The card was finished w/Queen & Co. sunflower pearls and light green jute. :)



Thanks, PTT girls, for the fun challenge. I'm loving your site!


4 comments:

Katie said...

it makes me smile to see your work. Another fabulous card, Patti! Congrats on making the Top 3 at PTT & Thanks for joining us again this week!

Rita Barakat said...

This is so pretty - I love orange!

Nancy said...

I love the colors you chose, and the layout is beautiful! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

~jan said...

Awesome card, Patti! That paper is so you! Love the wrap around twine and how you've placed the pearls!