Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{almost ready.}

Berta, at Citrus Tree Studio, has a lo challenge this week to use a mirror image.


I had the best time working with these photos of my son, Matthew. He needed me to take a couple of photos of him so that he could change his Facebook profile picture to something a little more respectable. You never know when a prospective employer might be lookin'. :)


{almost ready}





I started with golden yellow and chocolate brown Bazzill. The yellow shaped background piece is by Little Yellow Bicycle and I also included some Jillibean mustard soup pps. Title is AC thickers. Jillibean stickers and corrugated flower for embellies. I also added some brown twine from the Twinery to make a frame.


A special thanks to Berta for this fun challenge to get me back to scrappin' a lo. It's been a few weeks!

Thanks for coming by my blog and have a great day! :)

hugs, patti

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What a fantastic layout Patti! Great pictures of your son too! Love the yellow shape and circle behind and the border punch on the side of the photos!

~jan said...

That Matthew sure is a handsome dude! :) What a fun challenge-love your layout, the colors, the design, but best of all your words for Matt.

Love the new look, Patti-I was thisclose to choosing one of these patterns too!