Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{sketchy thursdays!}

I was so glad to have the time to play at Sketchy Thursdays this week! :)


I chose to use a pouty picture of my great niece, Kimberly -- who is is total pip! Kimberly is my only brother's only grandchild. She just might be a tiny bit spoiled -- but what do I know. ;) ;) LOL!!! :)


{the birthday girl pout} Kimberly is wearing an Easter bonnet that she received as a birthday gift. Too funny, right?


I started with AC white cs and added a piece of golden yellow Bazzill. I then went outside with some dilluted pink paint, a brush and some newspaper. After spreading the newspaper out on the picnic table, I placed the lo down and dipped my brush into the paint. I then just spattered the paint all over the cs.


Once the paint was dry, I added some Echo Park pp and handstitched w/yellow DMC. The photo was matted on white. The "POUT" letters were stamped using the same all-purpose acrylic pink paint and MM foam stamps. "birthday girl" letter stickers are by Doodlebug and the remaining letter stickers are by Echo Park. I stitched down a piece of white eyelet, added a bit of twine and finally two tiny primas w/MM heart brads.


Thanks to the Sketchy Thursdays crew for always providing the scrapbooking world with so much inspiration and very fun sketches!!

Have a great day!!


hugs, patti

7 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Cute cute cute! I just love the color combo and paint splattering!

Diana Fisher said...

Hi Patti! Such a perfect picture, and I love the colors you used! Thanks for using a ST sketch, we love having you play along with us. :)

~jan said...

What an adorable layout, Patti! That picture is classic! The splattering is super! Terrific combination of product and technique!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeee that photo and the title is PERFECT!!!! Thanks soooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute pout...thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE the fun paint on the page and that pout is sooo cute!!! LOVE IT!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Oh, I love the paint and the twine and the lace!! Such a fun layout, Patti!