Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{cardabilities DT sketch reveal #33!}

Hey everyone!
It's time for a new sketch by Karan Gerber at Cardabilities!!!


{such is life.} Flipping the sketch, I started with brown Bazzill and then added some {lightly sanded} coral core-dinations cs. PP and stickers are by Crate, Prima bling and birdhouse fabric tag, Fancy Pants buttons with a MME brad, brown ribbon (I think it's by Maya Road, but I'm not positive) and some machine zig zag stitching.

The new Cardabilities DT has been announced!! Big congrats to everyone! :) You have until June 30th to play with this sketch and upload it to the Cardabilities gallery.


Have fun and thanks for stopping by!


hugs, patti

5 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Beautiful...I love of the different textures on this card!

mustangkayla said...

What a pretty pretty card!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my word... STUNNING!!!! love it!!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

What a cute card Patti.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Hey you thanks for fixing my blogger so I can comment -- You Rock and I thought it was me that couldn't figure it out. lol