Saturday, June 11, 2011

{tuesday trigger at moxie fab}

The Tuesday trigger at Moxie Fab is Cosmopolitan Neopolitan.

Here's my interpretation ~ {love}

This is the inspiration image - strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. :)

I made my card from a Maya Road kraft scalloped edge envelope. Using light pink thread, I machine stitched the perimeter of the envelope - going around 3 times. Then I simply layered a couple of tickets, a die cut pink heart, and a Maya Road velvet flower. I removed the bling from the flower and replaced it with a FP pink brad. Heidi Grace heart pins and PP foam letter sentiment complete my card.

I attached the envelope to a brown bazzill base.


My nephew Michael is getting married in a couple of weeks. It's going to be a low-key, casual affair, so I think this card will be perfect for this occasion.



Thanks for coming by my blog and have a great day!
hugs, patti

10 comments:

Valerie said...

Love your card Patti - great take on the Trigger!

~jan said...

This is the perfect take on the Trigger, Patti! Love the little bits of pink and those tickets and heart pins make me smile big time!

JanR said...

Making a card from an envelope...brilliant...and gorgeous to boot!

mustangkayla said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card! So very very pretty!

Mara Campbell said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card Patti!!! I love the envelope and the tickets tucked behind the heart are great!

curlyqmosaics said...

Your card is so cute, and perfect for a wedding card! I love the precious pink heart pins and the scalloped kraft envelope is too cute! TFS!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I love all the texture! I just want to touch it :) Perfect wedding card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Patti! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jamilie said...

Simply fabulous!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.