Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{many thanks.}

If there is a bird pp out there, I will more than likely buy it.

I sincerely believe I'm going to be one of those little old ladies who walks through the woods with her binoculars tied around her neck, wearing her floppy sun hat, w/notebook in denim shirt pocket to keep track of what birds were sighted. I can feel it. {LOL!!} Where ever the hubs and I travel, I must identify and get pics of the birds. So what that I have a BIRD atlas on my coffee table. I love birds! :) :)

Anyway, over at Twisted Sketches, the girls have this sketch up ~ The twist - use a heart on your card.
I used a Maya Road wood piece, layered on top of Cosmo Cricket's "togetherness" bird pp. The stamp is by fiskars and the cs is a mix of bazzill and AC. Ribbon is Offray. Loopy punch is by Martha Stewart.

Will also link this up at Paper Issues...since they're having fun with the birds and the bees over there. ;)

Thanks, Twisted girls, for another week of fun inspiration and thank you for coming by my blog.

hugs, patti

7 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! sooo cute and great birdies!! love the focal heart!!! sooo glad you played at Twisted

mustangkayla said...

SO cute!

You crack me up! I can picture you now...binoculars...hat...skirt....CUTE!

LisaM said...

LOL Patti! I am a fan of birds too! Love the bright, fun colors, the punched borders and of coarse, the birds!

curlyqmosaics said...

This card is fabulous girl! I LOVE the bright colors, the cute looped edges and of course the birds too! I am a bird lover like you!

Valerie said...

Love the layers Patti & how you used that little bingo chip heart. Brilliant!

Gretchen said...

FUN card!!!

Kristy said...

Awesome loopy layers! Thanks for sharing over at Paper Issues!