Friday, February 4, 2011

{My Sketch World is celebrating!}

My Sketch World is celebrating their fifth anniversary w/a Sketch-a-Thon!!

Lucy Chesna has kicked off the celebration with this fabulous sketch~ Each day, between now and February 20, Lucy will be posting either a new sketch or a MSW favorite sketch for some serious scrappy inspiration. :) :)

For sketch #1, you must make a birthday lo.

Here's mine. My hubs. The Nike, Carhartt, Wolverine wearin' man of my dreams.

I mixed up some Bo Bunny b'day pp w/some Pink Paislee pp & added some Teresa Collins birthday die cuts. The letters are AC thickers, Technique Tuesday stamps, AC buttons and yarn from my stash, for the handmade yarn flowers. Just for fun, I cut some black cs like fringe to mimic the silly party hat on the hub's head. :)




Thanks Lucy...for always rockin' the sketches at MSW!!!

Thanks, friends...for coming by my blog. It's the Friday before Super Bowl!!! We're {big time} NY Giants fans around here...but we'll still get together w/family and friends for the big game. Party at our house!! It's an excuse for a winter time get-together.

Have a great week-end!!

hugs, patti

6 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Such a fun layout! Love the fringed edge, the yarn embellishments and the black/white pokka dot title. Very cute!

mustangkayla said...

What a fun layout! Your hubby is too cute with that hat on! What a sport he is! :-) We are hoping to catch the game from our cruise, hope they will be putting it on a big screen!

Mara Campbell said...

Fun fun layout!!! I love the birthday theme and those rolled flowers are awesome!

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow your page is sooo fun and just LOVE your flowers!!! Those are rockin

~jan said...

Loving all the wonderful details on this layout, my friend!! That fringe is fab and those twine flowers are da bomb! (does anyone even say that anymore?!) :)

Valerie said...

What a fun page Patti - love that fringe and the yarn flowers - great sketch - I've got to dive into some of these MSW challenges!!
(also, I watched 8 is Enough, too - and I'm not talking about the repeats LOL ;)